Monday, March 14, 2011

Mug Shots

I am hoping to create a silhouette display similar to this cute one for our hallway. It is way past time to spruce up our pictures on display there. Especially considering they came from straight out of their extended stay in storage and onto our walls. If a stranger came into our home and guessed who lived here based on my out-dated hall photos, Margaret would not make the list.

Poor girl. We need more pictures of her around here. But that shouldn't be too hard. She is a more than willing subject and actually performs for the camera.

Her brother, on the other hand, does his own brand of performing. This is what I got out of Andrew when I tried to take his profile pic,

and this....
What am I supposed to create with those? What a funny guy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a great idea! I might have to try that one of these days!