Thursday, October 11, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

 We always go to Bandy's Pumpkin Patch in the Fall. We have been so busy (too busy actually) with Jason coaching two soccer teams this year, that I took the kids on Columbus Day. They were wonderful and helpful. We had one of those perfect little outings that I always hope for when we venture out.


 My boys really looked forward to shooting this corn canon. It launches corn cobs toward a target into the field beyond. Complete with sights and a high powered trigger, they love it!


 Nathan was patient as we picked out pumpkins, shot corn cobs and went on a hay ride.
 We completed the morning by introducing Nathan to the corn tubs.
Funny guy. I can just see him thinking "What is this stuff and how quickly can I shove it in my mouth?" Thank goodness he wasn't fast enough.

No comments: