Friday, October 3, 2014

September at Home

September was a huge month of transition for Nathan and I. We settled into our fall schedule with the big kids back in school full time. but it was not easy. Nathan was completely out of sorts for the first few weeks. He really missed his siblings.
I was able to finally focus on the family photo project that I started last spring. Our dining room table was completely covered with McMullin family photos all summer. But September brought the project to a close and I was so grateful for the chance I had to organize thousands of family photos. I felt closer to my family and more grateful for my childhood every time I worked on the albums.

Nathan has been taking his sweet time deciding to use the toilet. Here he is dancing to celebrate a recent success.

Thomas the train is back in business at our house. We moved the table into the living room.

Nathan spends part of his mornings with his trains (aka do-ones).






No comments: