Thursday, July 8, 2010

Children's Museum

While Julia and her kids were in Cape last week, we headed over for a few days of fun. The kids loved swimming, riding on the Ranger, watching fireworks, riding bikes, jumping on the trampoline and just hanging out. I was pleasantly surprised by the new Children's Museum in downtown Cape. It was well-thought out and the kids had a blast exploring the different activity centers.



By far, the favorite spot was in front of the carnival mirrors. I had to pull my kids away when it was time to go.

I love Andrew's expression in this one. I am seriously considering installing one of these in our house.

However, Miss Lizzie wasn't as sure about the funny reflection.

Do you see what I see?

Meet our new friend- skinny Hal.

Making music with the pipe organ.

Margaret LOVED shopping at the store. She even got to scan her items at the register.

This reminded me of Mark's old Marble Works set.

It was fun. We had a blast. But then it was time to go. (can you tell?)

No comments: