Saturday, July 24, 2010

Coming Soon...

We are hoping that pretty soon we can safely have visitors over to our completed home. That will of course require that our stair railing be installed, so I can stop worrying about one of the kids taking a short-cut to the basement. But I know that its coming and soon we'll be in.
Since I last posted (like a year ago, sorry) so much has happened. Here are the pics. We'll keep you posted, but the move is planned for August 7th. (This time I didn't pencil it in on the calendar, I used RED SHARPIE!!)

The tile went in without a hitch. Probably becasue of those super-clean sub-floors:)

Margaret liked the wide-open dancing space.

These are the newell-posts for the stairs. I am assuming they have to be cut down to size.

Most of our lighting fixtures are from the same design family. I really like them and Jason is warming up to them.

But he can't complain, because he did get his beams in the living room. I like them a lot too.

Tile surround in the master bath.

And most importantly- KITCHEN cabinets. FINALLY!! When I saw these I realized that we really are almost done. Big epiphany and huge relief.

One of my new favorite spots is this wall of cabinets. I'm calling it command central and its MY ZONE. Can't wait to get it all organized.

2 comments:

Lis said...

Things are coming together so nicely! So excited for you guys!! Can't wait to see the finished product! We'll wait til later so you can get all settled in... perhaps a Fall outing??

Sarah said...

Lis-
Would love a fall outing. Sounds great!