Saturday, September 25, 2010

Bargain Finder

I know a lot of you birthday party-planning Moms out there will be just as excited as me about this bargain find. Our local Dollar Tree sells mylar balloons, helium-filled and tied with curling ribbon, for $1 each. I know other party stores in the area sell each mylar for a couple of dollars and then charge to fill them. I was so happy to find these, which matched Tanner's Star Wars party theme perfectly.






















We hung some on the mailbox, to help our new friends find their way to the celebration, and then in bunches around the house. Talk about easy decorating.

They also had really cute Halloween balloons on display. I'm thinking I may buy a few next week, before they sell out, and then return with them closer to the 31st to have them filled.

Do any of you know of any other birthday party related bargains? I would love to hear about them.

No comments: