Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My (little) Bro

Mark, my youngest brother, is getting married this January. So I am hunting through some old photos and thinking of all the fun we had growing up.

I was 5 when Mark was born, and I always thought of him as mine. I honestly can only remember being mad at him once. (I still remember it because I felt so guilty about it.)

Now he is definitely not my little brother anymore, and he is marrying a wonderful, beautiful woman.

I am so happy for you Mark. So happy you found Daniella. So happy you are beginning your journey to forever with her.

2 comments:

Daniela McMullin said...

Cute, cute post! I love seeing these old pictures of Mark!! and thank you for your sentiments - I feel so lucky that I get to be a part of your family!

Sarah said...

Speaking of becoming a part of the fam, how are plans coming along? I am dieing to help out! What can I do?