Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Your comments matter.

So last weekend an old friend read the blog and commented about the electrical wire hanging from our kitchen ceiling in one of the photos. All I can say is "THANK YOU" Todd. Your attention to detail has produced this...




That's right. I laughingly told Jason about your remark and look what went up the very next afternoon. Now, in his defense, I selected this fixture even though I knew it was backordered. It was just delivered last week. So it really couldn't have gone up much sooner, but it's funny how things work out.


What do you think of the fixture? I love it. It was so worth the wait, and the dimly lit dinners, and the squinting during homework time.


It's coordinating companion that is supposed to hang over the island is still M.I.A. however. But maybe if a few of you start commenting on it, it will magically arrive and be installed too.


Just don't push your luck and start talking about the fact that there are no curtains in the living room or artwork on that huge wall above the stairs. That's my department. :) I'm still waiting for design inspiration to strike.

No comments: