Saturday, February 27, 2010

FINALLY


I am so proud of the progress we made this week (okay, so WE didn't really do anything, but my compliments to the concrete workers). We have a basement floor. I believe we may finally be out of the stand still that this winter was, and I could not be happier. Because of the freezing weather, the concrete floor had to have blankets on it all week, so it could cure properly. But come Monday that long awaited floor will be complete.

Welcome to my new favorite people, our construction crew. Come on in, make yourselves comfortable. Then please Get To Work.

Also noteworthy, all of our doorknobs and plumbing fixtures have been researched, price-compared, and purchased. This was not essential to our progression on the house. It was essential to my sanity. Keep moving forward.

No comments: