Monday, April 5, 2010

Back on Track

Mondays aren't really my favorite. I think its the extra time it takes to get the boys off to school that I dread, or maybe its the necessary evil of stopping by WalMart. Today was an extra challenge though. Not only is it the day after our fun-filled Easter, but also the first day back to school after our Spring Break. The boys were troopers and got ready on time. (I think it was the fact that today was the first day of the year I let them wear shorts AND short-sleeves to school. Big deal around here.) I'm giving them cheers, because after all the fun of the last seven days. I would have had a hard time going back to school.




Here we are, in all of our wind-blown, allergy-eyed, sans make-up, and missing-hairbow Easter Glory. Note to self: Do not wait until the end of the holiday to take family photo.




My Easter Boys.


This is exactly how Andrew ended up with fewer eggs in his basket than Margaret. He would spot a beauty, get excited and tell me about it. Then when he finally went to grab it, one of the little kids already had it swiped up. He just doesn't have a competitive bone in his body.



Margaret was happy to show off her hunting skills. Too bad she was almost blown away.




It was so windy that we thought flying the kites would be easy this year.




Uncle David and his boys were the most successful in the kite department.



Noteworthy- Tanner has graduated from finding eggs, to helping hide them. He might have been a tiny bit bit proud of this.



We were glad we also got to stop by Nana and Poppa's house earlier in the day.
HAPPY EASTER!

No comments: