Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Empire State of Mind

Jason and I went to New York City in July. I know, that kind of deserves a post, don't you think? First of all, it is New York. Secondly, we went without kids. It had been a while folks.



We ate some amazing food, saw the major sights, were lucky enough to see two shows, and walked those streets until we collapsed in bed each night. I loved it. Jason even walked the Brooklyn Bridge with me. (Yes, he IS a saint.)



I love the energy in major cities. I also am in love with the anonymity of it all. It reminds me of my summer in London, and we all know how much I adored that.



But when I went back through the really few pictures I took (maybe because I was preoccupied with absorbing it all) I realized that only one needed to be posted to tell the real story...

Hello!! This Just In... "Country girl meets the big city!" Could I have picked a more appropriate shirt to wear?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a fun trip! And I LOVE the shirt! Show your true colors, girl!

Case said...

hahaha love that last comment you made, and the shirt is totally cute:) We miss you guys a ton! Glad things are going well for you guys!!