Monday, February 6, 2012

Dreaming of SNOW.


We are having such a warm winter and I am definitely not complaining about it. February is usually a dreary month for me. With it being close to the end of this pregnancy (a time when I tend to be completely impatient anyway), I was really not looking forward to it this year. But it has been so nice to have sunshine and grass that is still green outside. The kids can still go out after school and jump on the trampoline or play soccer when it is not too muddy and I just love that. So this little rhyme, delivered by the oh-so-charming-preschooler in our home, is about as close to building an actual snowman as we can get these days.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She just couldn't be any cuter, and that big smile at the end...well, that's a smile that is going to melt hearts for years!