Saturday, March 13, 2010

Shame on Us.


Do you remember when KFVS 12 used to try to shame junky residents of the Heartland to clean up their act by disgracing them with a live broadcast. That was surely tv journalism at its very best. Do they still do that? If so, I'll be expecting Mary Ann to don her mud boots and head on over to our construction site.
We have unfortunately entered the eyesore stage of the home building process. That was the first thing I noticed when I went out to take pictures this morning. You may have thought the potholes in the road or the accidentely cut water line were bad enough (I'm positive our new neighbors love us already!), but add scraps of lumber, blown tarps and a mudslide of a yard to the mix and we actually deserve the tv crew. I mean, I might be a little disappointed if they don't show up.

No comments: